Cleaning Items Causing Renal Failure - Thieves is safe and natural and comes out to $1.20 per bottle
This is one of the least known about toxins in your home as it has only recently been realized as a hazard. Dogs have been experiencing tragedies such as renal failure because of toxic overload from items such as floor cleaners. When we mop our floors, a small residue of the cleaner remains.
Our dogs are barefoot and lay down with their bellies which absorb those remaining toxins as whatever touches their (or our) skin gets directly absorbed into their bodies. Over time, those toxins accumulate causing more and more harmful effects. Even products labeled as “natural” can be toxic as there are no regulations guaranteeing that they truly are safe when labeled this way.
It is crucial to use household cleaners that are non-toxic to your family, including your dogs. Our favorite non-toxic household cleaner is Thieves by Young Living as it is completely safe and can be used for any cleaning use you have including your kitchen, bathroom and floor.
Formulated with the power of Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, you can get a deep clean without dangerous or synthetic ingredients. Thieves cleaner also includes the scent of Lemon essential oil for an even more uplifting aroma. Chores will feel like less of a chore with the sweet-and-spicy scent and effective cleaning power of Thieves Household Cleaner.
This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any surface in your home for dusting, spot cleaning, scrubbing, or any other cleaning need. Wherever you use it, you’ll feel good knowing it’s safe to use around everyone in your family, including pets. Spot test in an inconspicuous area before applying this product to woods, plastics, fabrics, and granite. If staining or damage occurs, discontinue use on the material.
$29.61 Regular Price